Four Seasons Hotel Baku
- Total – 171 ROOMS
- Largest Ballroom of the hotel -6888 sq ft. Theatre style for up to 400 people, total Space – 20,075 sq ft
JW Marriott Absheron Baku
- JW Marriott Absheron Baku Hotel features 243 rooms
- 2.600 sq. m. (27,986 sq.ft) of a total meeting space in the hotel. 1208 m² Sharg Zali with 7 meter high ceiling and a panoramic view to the city center and the Caspian Sea. Theatre style for up to 1000 people.
Fairmont Hotel Flame Towers
- 318 guest rooms
- More than 2500 sqm of conference and meeting area
- 9 meeting rooms and 2 ballrooms
- The Grand ballroom capacity is up to 900 people in reception style
- The Hilton Baku is offering a great choice of various meeting rooms from biggest “Sevda” 650 sqm. ballroom to medium/small 25 sqm breakout rooms, ideal for different type events.
- More than 2,300 sqm. of total meeting space
- Hilton Meetings rooms with natural day light (including 2 boardrooms)
- 223 guest rooms including 18 suites,
- Meeting Rooms: 595 square meter of daylight fluted meeting and banqueting facilities.
- 5 meeting rooms and 1 ballroom to accommodate from 6 to 400 persons at the same time.
Bilgah Beach Hotel Baku
- 185 guest rooms
- 2.440 sq. m. of a total meeting space in the hotel. 1500 sq.m of a conference room.
Park Inn by Radisson Baku
- Park Inn by Radisson Baku has 248 rooms in total
- This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events. More than 800 sqm. of total meeting space
- Conference room “Dan Ulduzu” – 324 sqm. Theatre style for up to 300 people.